Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

2nd 23 Things post

Ok, Ive commented on a couple of my co-workers blogs. It's really cool to check out everyone's progress. Annie's blog is the most fun so far. I'm working on the RSS feeds. Is it possible that I had some feeds set up a long time ago somewhere?? Maybe on my library account on the OCPL web site? Sounds so familiar. I've got the Twitter thing goin' on too.

It's just so tempting to overwhelm myself with info though! Is this a problem for anyone else? I wonder if my biological cpu - otherwise known as my "brain" is too slow and just not up to the job? Sometimes I feel like I need to empty a recycling bin in my mind in order to free up disk space for the new stuff. But I have a hard time deciding what to get rid of PERMANENTLY because I know darn well I'll need whatever I delete as soon as it's gone.

Holy Cow! I just blogged my way into an answer to my dilemma! Google docs! Cloud computing! The ever-evolving world-wide web! This stuff gets metaphysical fast. Hmmm? Anybody know where I can score some weed? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment