Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

23 Things Post #3

I set up a Meebo account today with a little help from Elaine. It was not very difficult to set up but now I will have to fool around with it in order to see what I can do with it. I sort of remember Instant Messaging from a long time ago when my family bought our first computer and we had an AOL account (dial-up!!) Other than that, my only experience with IM is when the little pre-teen girls used to come into the library, get on the computers and furiously IM nasty things back and forth to each other.

I have Skype on my "booklet" at home but the only person I actually "skype" with is my son Andy and my little granddaughter. They live all of three miles away so it's not such a big deal for us. We are trying to talk my sister who lives on the west coast into loading the program onto her laptop and then I'm sure I would use it often.

No comments:

Post a Comment